Life gave me the perfect setup for a brutal brutal revenge
I chose mercy
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
no no NO THEM POUNDING ON THE PIANO IS NOT THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD ARE YOU CRAZY
One of the first lessons I learned as a child, and learned quickly, was you do not pound on the keys ever, music is precious, pianos are precious, it is not a toy, for goodness’ sake don’t hack at it unless you want momma to hand your butt to you
Teach your kids proper treatment of musical instruments, and when they play GENTLY, you can tell them they can be the next Beethoven or something.
And on that note, you should tell them if they’re causing you physical harm when trying to brush your hair. Don’t chew their head off, just say “ow, that hurts, please be gentle.” Children should learn as soon as possible to treat people/pets/instruments/etc with gentleness and care and respect. How are they supposed to know their actions can have harmful consequences if you pretend they’re always angels? Like jeez did we forget the basics here?? PEOPLE COME ON.
and seriously do not pound on the keys who told you that was okay FRICKIN
Pianos have feelings too
the most amazing thing. pinecone love
I like how the other one is just like “nope”
I want give my best to everyone but I always end up fucking it up
Bees are so beautiful
How do I human :(
Someone switched life to expert mode or something. I die like 29 times a day
Images slightly to the right
Left unseen. Tightly hidden under the blanket of our untrained “I”. Not eyes.
An idea accidentally escapes through a clever artist. A blueprint.
Yes, everything is moving too fast yet somehow too slow. We are progressing quickly but taking the scenic route. The scene plays out. It’s Obscene no doubt. A queen who stays hidden. She hides among the trees. She flees only a little bit faster than we can tear down her kingdom. “The world is ours!” Screams man. Eyes bulging blood lust vein popping. The beasts of truth have left. The forest hangs quieter. No one hears the heartbroken tree fall. Only silence rests waiting for the whirring cranking growl of beasts without souls.
The most heartbreaking thanksgiving of all time